Window film is one of the only products that will net you IMMEDIATE results upon installation.
You can truly FEEL the difference.
Those results will add up to BIG savings over the lifetime of your home or office.
- Decrease Heat – Window film is the most efficient way to reduce unwanted solar heat transferring through your windows. It can provide up to 85% heat reduction versus untreated glass, while controlling hot spots and cooling off sun-drenched areas in your home or office.
- Reduce Fading & Health Risks – Window film blocks up to 99%* of UV rays, while also significantly reducing heat. This helps to protect your valuable furnishings from fading and provides a sunscreen for your skin against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Cut Glare – Whatever the cause – direct sun, reflections from snow, water or surrounding buildings – there is a perfect window film solution to help reduce annoying glare.
- Enjoy Energy Savings – Reducing temperature imbalances caused by extreme sunlight is why so many designers, architects and building engineers desire window film. Reducing heat loss will increase HVAC efficiency and lower energy costs.
- Increase Safety – Accidents, environmental effects and vandalism can instantly turn a pane of glass into life-threatening shards. Window film can act as a “safety net” by holding shattered glass together.
- Enhance Appearance – Whether it’s a contemporary look or a uniform design, there’s a choice of window film products that can aesthetically complement the exterior of a home or office building.
Money in Your Pocket
A tax credit directly reduces your income tax, unlike a deduction, which reduces the amount of income subject to tax. The credit then directly increases the tax refund you receive or decreases the amount you have to pay. Homeowners can receive a 10% credit on the costs of window film, up to $500. Installation charges do not apply.
Two Ways to Save Money
Energy efficiency can lower your federal tax bill and your monthly energy bill. Heat gained through windows makes up to 40% of your summer utility bill. Solar control window film reduces heat gain by 80%, which helps lower energy consumption. One study showed an average summer cooling cost savings of $105.